Jump to navigation Jump to search
|CCI component 2 codes - what was done|
|CCI 2 code:||94|
|CCI Collection Mode:||CCI collect each|
This is the "wastebasket" code for the category of "what was done" to the body part in question.
- removal of internal devices, including ureteric stents, nephrostomy tubes, esophageal stent, IVC filter, pleurodesis (if pleurodesis is done as part of Vats procedure with thoracotomy, then pleurodesis is not coded separately, only use (T) Pleura + Excision, Resection)
- Autotransplant - Ex. (T) Kidney + Therapeutic Intervention, NOS.
- Includes tendon fenestration - Ex. for achilles tendon fenestration (T) Soft Tissue of Foot or Ankle + Therapeutic Intervention, NOS.
- tunneled catheters, foley, NG, drains, chest tubes, pacing wires, FMS, see List of CCI procedures we don't code
Collecting "CCI collect each" items
- "CCI collect each" items are entered each time they happen
- Px Date
- Px Count
- if they happen more than once on a day, enter the number of times for that day, otherwise enter a Px Count of 1
Px Date for patients who move
See Px Date#Moves
Alternate CCIs to consider coding instead or in addition
Related ICD10 Codes
|CCI_Picklist||CCI component 1 codes - what organ was something done to||CCI component 2 codes - what was done|