Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Pre-ICD10 counterpart:||Other Psychological Disturbance|
|APACHE Como Component:||none|
|APACHE Acute Component:||none|
|External ICD10 Documentation|
This diagnosis is a part of ICD10 collection.
- Adjustment disorder is a group of symptoms, such as stress, feeling sad or hopeless, and physical symptoms that can occur after experiencing a stressful life event.
- Symptoms are related to difficulties with coping. The reaction is stronger than expected for the type of event that occurred and can last 3-6 months.
Alternate ICD10s to consider coding instead or in addition
- Mood (affective) disorder, NOS
- Anxiety disorder, NOS
- Mental disorder, of behavior, personality or emotion, NOS
- Symptom or sign involving emotional state, NOS
- Behavioral disorder, NOS
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Candidate Combined ICD10 codes
Related CCI Codes
Data Integrity Checks (automatic list)
Show all ICD10 Subcategories