Jump to navigation Jump to search
Backup Checker.vbs is used by the Main office to quickly review when collectors have last backed up their data.
- File: Regional Server\Admin\Backup Checker.vbs
- Task: Scheduled to run daily at 8am on Pagasa's PC
what does it do?
The script generates a MessageBox that lists when laptops have last been backed up. It breaks this into two lists, those that have not been backed up within the last 3 days and those that have.
Sometimes it is legit to have no backups in 3 days. The Data processor will follow up as appropriate.
- 2019-10-08 - Scheduled task set up to run daily at 8:00
- 2018-03-?? - Regional server pathing was fixed, and file was updated. Working now. Ttenbergen 16:17, 2018 March 8 (CST)
- 2017-12-18 - Regional server pathway name changed by ehealth, so this is not working properly.
- 2014-06-12 - wasn't working if file name is lowercase, does now. Ttenbergen 14:40, 2014 June 12 (CDT)