CCU Service Tracking
Legacy ContentThis page contains Legacy Content.
Click Expand to show legacy content.
We want to know how much of the load of the STB MICU is due to which service.
Data Collection Instructions
For patients occupying a STB MICU or CICU bed and have been under Cardiology Service (as opposed to Cardiac Surgery) at any time, enter the service they are admitted under in tmp. If the service changes during the stay, enter a new tmp entry for the new service as well.
If a patient occupying a STB MICU or CICU bed remains under their own service coverage their entire stay, there is no need to make a tmp entry for CCU Service at all.
Use tmp fields:
- Project: CCU_Service
- Item: CCU or MICU or CICU
- start_dt: date of service change
- start_tm: time of service change
- If the pt arrives under Cardiology (CCU) service the date and time for this tmp entry will be the same as the admission date and time to MICU.
- Start: 2015-Jun-01
- added data back from Oct 1, 2010
- End: July 7, 2016 (we moved to using Previous Service field
- Julie will go back to October 2010 to make all the profiles reflect the new method of tracking CCU service (previously had made another profile when the service changed, (ie start under cardiology then another profile if MICU took over care). This will be fixed for the sake of consistency of data.--LKolesar 13:37, 2015 August 11 (CDT)
- Done (07Aug2015) and all the patients under Cardiology service with admit dates from Oct 1, 2010 to May 31, 2015 are appended in L_TmpV2 table of CFE. Included are those with whole stay at MICU under Cardiology service (N=586) and the 13 cases found with partial stay under Cardiology service (i.e. they have 2 records in L_TmpV where the first one denotes the CCU service and the second one is the change to MICU service). JMojica 17:00, 2015 August 11 (CDT)
CCMDB Data Integrity Checks
- query s_tmp_CCU_Service_shouldntve - no pt not STB_MICU can have any
- query s_tmp_CCU_Service_twins - can't have two entries that are the same (ie same service and time)
- added code to check that same service in consecutive sequence is not allowed
- The data is saved in table L_TmpV2 under project 'CCU Service' of the centralized_data.mdb
- The SAS program that reads the data is in X:\Julie\SAS_CFE\CFE_macros\CFE_CCUServiceTracking.sas
STB/MICU -Merged files
We had 13 patients edited manually - combined to one admission (CCU in MICU under CCU care then transferred to MICU service. instead of having 2 admission in MICU, made it one. The CCU Service Tracking in TMP had been updated due to these changes (i.e. two rows containing ITEM=CCU and start date_time=admit date_time in CCU service as well as ITEM=MICU and start date_time=admit date_time in MICU service were added for each D_ID).
- Merged into one all tables except old tiss in July 23, 2015. Old tiss fixed and added May 10, 2017. Kept 26117 and deleted STB_MICU-26128.
- Merged into one all tables except old tiss in July 23, 2015. Old tiss fixed and added May 10, 2017. Kept 26611 and deleted STB_MICU-26626
- Merged into one all tables except old tiss in July 23, 2015. Old tiss fixed and added May 10, 2017. Kept 26683 and deleted STB_MICU-26695
- Merged into one all tables except old tiss in July 23, 2015. Old tiss fixed and added May 10, 2017. Kept 26117 and deleted STB_MICU-27161
- Merged into one July 23, 2015. Kept 27861 and deleted STB_MICU-27876
- Merged into one July 23, 2015. Kept 27917 and deleted STB_MICU-27930
- Merged into one July 23, 2015. Kept 28043 and deleted STB_MICU-28048
- Merged into one July 23, 2015. Kept 28205 and deleted STB_MICU-28216
- Merged into one July 23, 2015. Kept 28233 and deleted STB_MICU-28244
- Merged into one July 23, 2015. Kept 28330 and deleted STB_MICU-28340
- Merged into one July 23, 2015. Kept 28629 and deleted STB_MICU-28652
- Merged into one July 23, 2015. Kept 28727 and deleted STB_MICU-28741
- Merged into one July 23, 2015. Kept 28884 and deleted STB_MICU-28901
see also STB Cardiac Care patients
Data Integrity Checks (SMW)
|Query s tmp apostrophe in comment||CCMDB.accdb||implemented|