The Infections are one sub-group of diagnoses we collect. An infection needs to have a pathogen coded as a subcode.
Data Integrity Rules
As of Dec 2009 Version 1.99 onward, a Pathogen is mandatory if infection code is used, and a pathogen can not be used if the diagnosis is not an infection. Note that there are a few diagnoses with area infection, but whose IsInfection field in s_alldiagnoses is not checked (e.g. viral hepatitis). These diagnoses must not have a pathogen.
This check is implemented in the function "Check_Pathogens" in the module Check_Forms in the CCMDB.mdb.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Infection (old)"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total.
- Pancreatic abscess
- Pelvic Abscess
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Perforation-Bowel Nontraumatic
- Perforation-Gastric-non traumatic
- Pneumonia Etiology not clear
- Post OP Surg Wound Infection
- Pseudomembranous Colitis (C-DIFF)
- Purulent Pericarditis (septic effusion)
- Pyelonephritis (Kidney Infection/Abcess)