|Data Integrity Checks|
|Summary:||If an ICD10 code in Category:Awaiting/delayed transfer is Primary Admit Diagnosis/Dx Primary then Transfer Ready DtTm must equal "Arrive DtTm"|
|Related:||Boarding Loc, Primary Admit Diagnosis, Dx Primary, Admit Diagnosis, Awaiting/delayed transfer to long-term care/PCH inside or outside of Winnipeg, Change from Awaiting/delayed dx codes to Transfer Ready DtTm, Check if awaiting code is primary dx then Transfer Ready DtTm must be equal to Arrive DtTm, Template:ICD10 Guideline AwaitingTransfer, Query check ICD10 needs awaiting if TR Dt and Dispo Dt on diff days, Task Team Meeting - Rolling Agenda and Minutes 2021|
|Uses L Problem table:||not relevant for this app|
|Implementation Date:||not entered|
- Panelling_admit_transfer_same(Pat_ID): a record is an error if both
- Primary Admit Diagnosis = any awaiting code
- (Transfer Ready DtTm) <> ("Arrive DtTm")
- suspended the check 2020-10-15 because of move to Transfer Ready DtTm tmp entry
- new check should likely go against Boarding Loc entries instead of "Arrive DtTm"s, but now that there may be several Transfer Ready DtTm tmp entry entries, is that check still the right logic? Should it instead check every awaiting code against a TR date entry? Or does the whole thing become so messy that we shouldn't do it at all?
- Discussed at AJTT: Allan suggested we not chck this, and Julie agreed to not have this check.