EPR Reports Integrator
We use EPR Reports to keep track of admissions, transfers and discharges. The EPR Reports Integrator facilitates this.
This will be replaced by the Cognos Report Integrator which is pretty much a similar tool.
EPR Integrator is deprecated
EPR Integrator is being replaced by Cognos Report Integrator. No new functionality will be added, bugs might be fixed. No further intro sessions are planned.
Issues with Integrator
Bug: Find not working right on patient list after using integrator
Bug: Chart includes leading zeros
Bug: "Data type mismatch..." error when opening EPR Reports Integrator
Accessing the EPR Reports Integrator
Getting data into the EPR Reports Integrator
Using the EPR Reports Integrator
In the EPR Logs form:
- if an entry is not relevant for collection, click the "exclude" button to hide the record from the list
- the record will remain hidden on future imports of the EPR report
- click "View exclusions" button to see a list of excluded records and delete record exclusions to show that record again
- to process an entry, click the 'add/open' button
- table can be sorted by clicking on the dark blue column headers
- table can be filtered for location by typing location in the white box above the location header and pressing the lightening filter button
- the bckdt checkbox is checked (and red) if the record was marked with a "*" in the report, indicating a backdated record
- when a corresponding record exists on the laptop, clicking the DisDtTm field will fill the DisDtTm into Dispo DtTm.