Query check ICD10 needs awaiting if TR Dt and Dispo Dt on diff days
|Data Integrity Checks|
|Summary:||Any patient with a with Transfer Ready DtTm and Dispo DtTm on different days has to have one of the "awaiting" codes and vice versa.|
|Related:||Transfer Ready DtTm, Dispo DtTm, Awaiting/delayed transfer to long-term care/PCH inside or outside of Winnipeg, Change from Awaiting/delayed dx codes to Transfer Ready DtTm, Check if awaiting code is primary dx then Transfer Ready DtTm must be equal to Arrive DtTm, Template:ICD10 Guideline AwaitingTransfer, Query check ICD10 needs awaiting if TR Dt and Dispo Dt on diff days, Task Team Meeting - Rolling Agenda and Minutes 2021|
|Uses L Problem table:||not relevant for this app|
Discussed Agarland 09:58, 2019 August 22 (CDT) - adding all those extra reason codes would not be time well spent. We declined this check.
Date diff but no awaiting code
There are transfer ready reasons that would not result in an awaiting code. These resulted in false positives. If we want to check for date diff but no awaiting code we will need to enumerate these reasons, and all need to be present in data. I will put aside this half of the query until we address that. Details in wiki page.
Additional dx codes that might act as "transfer ready" signal? Or do they?
- Palliative care
- Respite care
- ACP-C, but we don't code taht as a dx for now, do we?
- we don't have a code for "awaiting transfer within same hospital" from ICU
- deemed medically stable on same date as transfer to a subacute ward at same facility-entered delay for awaiting transfer to another facility, but sent to another ward at same facility, now getting error message
- At HSC, when a patient moves to RR6 they are considered transfer ready. This would include patients that are on long term antibiotic therapy that aren't candidates for the CIVP program. There isn't really a code to explain that...
- If a patient is ready for transfer/discharge, but has an unexpected complication, we still keep the original transfer ready date, even though their discharge is put on hold.
- as per Template:ICD10 Guideline AwaitingTransfer we will keep them
Awaiting code but no date diff
We already check for this as part of Query check_ICD10_awaiting_has_Transfer_Ready_DtTm.