Selkirk Mental Health Centre
Selkirk Mental Health Centre (SMHC) is a 252-bed facility that provides specialized inpatient mental health and acquired brain injury treatment and rehabilitation services to residents of Manitoba whose challenging needs cannot be met elsewhere in the provincial health care system.
Allan Garland checked with two physicians that work in area and decided that this should be treated as a Chronic Health Facility.
Code as follows:
- Previous Location - code "Selkirk Mental Health Centre"
- Dispo - code "Selkirk Mental Health Centre"
- Pre-admit Inpatient Institution - code "NA / not applicable"
- Pre acute living situation field - code "Chronic Care Facility"
- Previous Service - NA / not applicable use for direct admissions from Selkirk Mental Health Centre as of April 21, 2022
2022-04-21 - added as a specific option to s_dispo table