Jump to navigation Jump to search
The "Show PatientFollow allocation" button button is located on this form.
- computername - automatically generated field containing the workstation name of the PC, used by workstations.mdb for asset tracking
- DC - enter Data Collector Initials - pops up as default during sending
- Hosp - Which hospital the laptop is located at; feeds function Hosp()
- Loc - legacy entry, no longer used, see Laptop identifier
- Program - CC or Med - this determines which forms are shown and which cross checks run
- Version - version of CCMDB data.mdb (see CCMDB_data.mdb Change Log); this should not be changed locally on the laptops, but is there so people can see which version of the data file they have.
Record field dropdown
Values available in the Record field are set here.