Team Meeting April 7, 2010
From CCMDB WikiJump to navigationJump to search
These meeting are only held 3-4 time per year an are mandatory for all collectors and per job requirement, unless on an LOA or vacation.
- DATE: Wednesday, April 7, 2010
- TIME: 1300-1500 hours
- Place: HSC-John Buhler Research Center Conference Room - JB700 (7th floor)
- Go to site map | here.
- GHall 11:12, 9 February 2010 (CST).Yes
- Jpeterson 13:53, 9 February 2010 (CST).Yes
- CMarks 09:04, 11 February 2010 (CST)
- FLindell 17:00, 12 February 2010 (CST)
- LBilesky 09:33, 9 February 2010 (CST).Yes
- PStein 10:47, 4 February 2010 (CST).Will be there
- Mlaporte 18:30, 12 March 2010 (CST)casual collector
OTHER program support staff who will attend at 1430
Unable to attend
- STB: DFriesen-LOA
- suggestions for agenda items that collectors would like to discuss.
- A newly diagnosed problem doesn't become a comorb until the patient is discharged to home from a continuous hospital stay even if they move from one hospital to another and back. This is an area of inconsistency amongst data collectors.
- Could with have an ID Doc give us a talk about interpretation of culture and sensitivity results--PStein 15:45, 10 February 2010 (CST)
- Any requests for any more info on the using the wiki or the send program? If someone has something specific I'd be happy to speak. Ttenbergen