This template adds pre-ICD10 diagnoses to a category with name of applicable organ system. It implements a standard Diagnosis Table and is to be used in the top right corner of all diagnoses.
Parameter 1, 2, 3 - DX identifier
- 1 - Organ System (Respiratory, Cardiovascular,
- 2 - Type: Surgical Procedure, Diagnostic procedure, Medical Problem
- 3 - Main Diagnosis
- 4 - Sub diagnosis
- 5 - diagnosis code - As written in the s_alldiagnoses
- 6 - Comorbid Code - Yes or No
- 7 - Comorbid Points - 0 to 6
Parameter 8: Program
Possible values for Program are "Medicine", "Critical Care" or "Critical Care and Medicine".
Parameter 9 - status
Possible values for Status are "Currently Collected" or "Legacy".
Parameter 10, 11 - start and stop date
- 10 - start date
- 11 - stop date
To facilitate its use, enter
at the beginning of your diagnosis and save. It will generate the code to call this template with meaningful placeholders.