Temporary page to list dxs documented as requiring treatment to be coded
Listing these because collectors may not realize that the treatment requirement is no more:
- Cystitis (Bladder Infection)
- Chronic Stable Angina
- many old pathogen codes such as Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Hypotension NYD (not due to shock or post op)
- Diabetes - do not collect if treated with diet only...
- new Ventricular fibrillation - but needs question cleanup
We realized that Ventricular fibrillation had been documented to only be coded if treated. Decision was that there should not be any requirement to be treated because many things are not. That brought up that we have other dxs with that requirement. Allan wanted a list, this is it.