|APACHE Como Component:||none|
|APACHE Acute Component:||2019-0: Rhythm Disturbance|
|External ICD10 Documentation|
This diagnosis is a part of ICD10 collection.
If this happens repeatedly during the same ward or unit stay, only code it the first time it happens, rather than each time it happens. See ICD10 codes only coded the first time for other diagnoses coded this way.
Code this even if it is not being treated.
- Receiving Tx with at least one of
- continuous antiarrythmics infusion
- bolus Tx does not qualify in Critical Care
(changed 1 Jun 09)
- new onset with:
- EKG/Rhythm strip showing tachyarrythmia
- and receiving drug or electronic treatment for the new onset
Alternate ICD10s to consider coding instead or in addition
Candidate Combined ICD10 codes
Related CCI Codes
Data Integrity Checks (automatic list)