Manitoba Health Crosschecking Background
From CCMDB WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Legacy ContentThis page contains Legacy Content.
- Explanation: MB Health stopped providing data.
- Successor: No successor was entered
Click Expand to show legacy content.
Purpose of sending data to MHSC
- for crosschecking our database patient identifiers (PHIN, FN, LN, DOB, Gender) against MHSC database
- aligning and correcting our patient ID information with MHSC
- maintaining consistency of key patient identifiers in our database when a patient is readmitted.
- Nov.12: included: Medicine Only: "Date of admission" to PCH (Primary Care Home)
- Dr. Garland has asked Julie to try and obtain this information to include ICU also.Trish Ostryzniuk 18:45, 2012 November 20 (EST)
When did MHSC crosschecking process start?
- DATE: Between September 14 & December 6, 2000
- DATE: January, 2003 study numbers 1-13034 resent to MHSC for a second match. This was are older DOS data that was converted from an old DOS database to and Windows base platform.
- Trish started a system of sending data for cross checking with MHSC.
- Dr. Carla Chrusch facilitate this opportunity with MHSC.
- Julie took over the process and improved it in 2003.
As of 2012-Nov-01 Julie Mojica is getting PCH arrival date from MHSC along with regular cross checks done with MHSC.