From CCMDB WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Legacy ContentThis page contains Legacy Content.
- Explanation: discontinued data
- Successor: No successor was entered
Click Expand to show legacy content.
This article refers to legacy data.
- APACHE II – a patient can be classified into two groups either Actively Treated or Monitored.
- the database program has never utilized the information from this field since starting data collection.
- this field is not part of the APACHE II Score nor is it use in the prediction of death formula.
- current data collection defaults active TX to YES for all patients
- To meet the criteria of “active treatment” a patient must have one or more of the active therapies from a list of 27 items (TX therapies -items are available from the TISS). If none of these therapies apply then a patient is considered to be admitted form “monitoring” only.
- Active treatment (Active Tx) slot in CCMDB.accdb was eliminate from data collection.
- Last patient with AT negative was collected
- CC 2004/Feb/15 study 4135
- early ones are all "y"
- first "n" 3374 2004/Nov/23
- occasional Y, N after that
- all "N" after 26773 2007/Jan/01
- except "Y" for 57116 2009/Aug/13
- The field is not being imported into Centralized_data.mdb; if we need to refer back to it we need to look at final exports.