Pagasa gets this error after doing a few things in CFE.
Short term fix is to exit and re-enter CFE.
Longer term fix is for Tina to figure out why this even happens.
- If you figure out a pattern why this happens pls put it here. Ttenbergen 17:29, 2022 April 7 (CDT)
- Assigning Pseudo Phin or working on the queries if I worked long enough opened closed it then the error message pop up "Enter Parameter Value". PTorres 17:01, 2022 April 14 (CDT)
- The parameter value error usually means a query is opened from somewhere I did not expect it to be opened from, e.g. opening a form expects that it will be opened for a specific record. Can you tell me what is the last thing you did before this error? Ttenbergen 10:58, 2022 April 21 (CDT)
- After 24 rows, open and closed assigning Pseudo Phin an error message pop up then I cannot assign Phin anymore. I closed CFE then open then I am good to go again. The second time the error message pop up not 24 rows it less than 24 like 15 rows then it will show again the error message. PTorres 16:09, 2022 June 14 (CDT)
- Is it always at a specific action or button press or similar where this happens? Ttenbergen 13:52, 2022 June 16 (CDT)
- Yes. Tested it. PTorres 13:55, 2022 June 16 (CDT)