| ||Question||Modification date"Modification date" is a predefined property that corresponds to the date of the last modification of a subject and is provided by Semantic MediaWiki.|
|Cleaning up a failed send||
|24 July 2020 18:36:29|
|TISS28 Form Scanning||
- If a frozen version is kept available during TISS scanning anyways then there is no reason to not do these checks in CFE, is there? Or rather, collectors sending would not be the reason. Pagasa, let's talk about this. Maybe we can make this more convenient for you. Or write down the actual reason why it can't be done. Ttenbergen 00:34, 2017 November 12 (CST)
- Discussed this with Pagasa. It would mean doing scanning during send time, and likely doing all fixes during pull time, so all checks could actually be done form CFE. Discussed also w Pagasaa that we would delete the error checks from TISS so there is no duplicates getting out of sync.
- Do we want to make this change then, Pagasa? You would be the only one who would be affected, so mostly up to you. Maybe confirm with Trish.
|18 March 2021 21:14:44|
|Processing errors in patient data||
||30 April 2021 03:06:01|
|PL missing L Tables content||Have there been more since?|
- Pagasa, could you please log here when this query lists errors, and what was found to be the problem (ie whether there was data in CCMDB.accdb that didn't make it, or no data in first place.
|4 February 2021 16:07:30|
|Query check CCI must have entry||
- Patients without CCI entries are slipping through and found by PL missing L Tables content , must fix PTorres 09:42, 2019 February 7 (CST)
- I seem to remember discussing this with Pagasa. There was a misconception that a "no CCIs" had to be present in both component and picklist, but that is not true: it only needs to be in the Picklist. Is this still a problem? If so, please tell me an example when one comes up.
- Michelle sent email 2019-10-31 that she was able to click "D" with no CCIs entered. I tested on my copy and got an error when I tried. Will need more info about the scenarios where this can slip through.
|21 January 2021 03:35:09|
|Link suspect mismatch to ours incomplete query||
- There is a query Link suspect mismatch to ours incomplete2 (with a 2 at the end) in CFE. What is the story, and which one do you actually use?
|31 October 2018 23:36:26|
|Changing D IDs||
- Which program do you do this in? This may actually need to be different instructions for different scenarios.
- what queries would get you to change a D_ID? We would want to cross-link them so they point to these instructions, and so these instructions can list them as cause.
- what queries would get you to change a D_ID for medicine? We would want to cross-link them so they point to these instructions, and so these instructions can list them as cause.
How about L TISS Form table, L TISS Item table and L Labs DSM table? Are there others I am not thinking about ? Ttenbergen 22:20, 2019 February 6 (CST)
|7 February 2019 05:35:20|
|Crash TISS MDB||
||24 September 2019 20:33:20|
|Bed Census Data Processing Instructions||
- is this the current process, or is Bed_census.mdb? I think the process is better off here than in the .mdb article.
- probably incomplete... Ttenbergen 18:17, 2016 April 14 (CDT) emailed Trish/PAgasa Ttenbergen 16:46, 2018 October 30 (CDT)
what is the purpose of having clerk processing this data?
- quality control?
- preparing for reports?
- copy the database back up to the server
|2 October 2020 20:28:48|
- have we got rid of all these old files? IF so we can delete these articles, but if they are still around we might want to keep them... I think we should just get rid of the files, though. Ttenbergen 22:42, 2017 June 7 (CDT)
- confirmed that X:\PAGASA\STATUS_REPORT still exists; can we clean that up?
|7 November 2019 21:36:21|
- says inactive, but do you actually do this? Is there anything else to it? Do we have, and do you run any multi-encounter checks yet? I guess a lot of the PLs kind of are those...
|7 February 2019 05:38:55|
- what should be the instruction for APACHE - the usual "enter normal if not available" or should they enter extremes or 0s, or leave blank? What will not mess with Julie's processes?
- I would rather have a missing APACHE Score when any of the APACHE elements are missing due to Lost or missing chart. Entry of zero for numeric or blank for character on any of the elements results to blank APACHE Score (but this refutes the guideline for APACHE Physiologic Not available). Normal values result to Zero APACHE Score (when age pts is zero).
- Pagasa, please let Tina know if these profiles with RecordStatus "Discontinued" are falsely triggering any cross checks in CFE. Ttenbergen 14:36, 2021 June 15 (CDT)
Julie says Pagasa keeps a list of old lost charts. Could you do a one-time update to set the relevant records to Discontinued in CFE and then get rid of that list.
|24 June 2021 14:21:17|
|Scheduled Tasks||Do we still schedule Backup Checker?||10 March 2019 04:43:46|
|TISS28 backup and start.vbs||Do you still use this? It is not linked, so as part of what process?||24 September 2019 20:33:32|
|Fixing a D ID in TISS28.accdb||Pagasa will test the quicker way, and if satisfied, will clean out the two old methods.||24 September 2019 20:33:25|
|Data Integrity Checks/review list||Pagasa, regarding the meeting with Trish, Julie and Allan to decide which checks to continue to do when, please
- expand this list to 50
- click the “edit w f” link at the start of the line to open any that need change right in a form to use dropdowns to update them
- confirm that all queries correctly list
- whether you check them always or only complete (timing field)
- whether they use L_Problem
- whether there is a backlog (I just added that field, it defaults to "yes" so change to no if caught up)
|20 June 2019 22:37:55|
|Pre-linking checks||This automatic list includes an PL missing L Tables content - where does it fit in into the order in which you run these above? It is likely a very first thing, right?||17 December 2020 19:25:57|
|Query Import request matcher||This one is fairly easy, Pagasa will try to make it. Decided ages ago, but put on Pagasa's list today.||4 February 2021 16:00:42|
|Procedure when there are differences between L Log and L PHI||Why, what does that tell you? The only way I can imagine this would happen is if the record was deleted in centralized L_Log. In that case, if you are lucky and there is still a ccmdb_data with the completed/sent record, you can follow the Re-sending data process. If not, find it in a previous version of Centralized data.mdb, print or write down all data for the record, and manually re-enter it in a CCMDB.accdb and follow the Re-sending data process. Or what do you do? Ttenbergen 21:38, 2019 February 6 (CST)||22 September 2019 16:45:24|
|Query NDC Bad Postal Code||You mentioned that you occasionally got patients with letters rather than numbers; if that happens again, pls let me know.||28 January 2021 01:06:37|