Distribution of Annual and Quarterly Reports
Operational requirement are to have these reports out within four weeks after the end of the annual or quarter period.
Managers and Directors in the MEDICINE Program receive the following reports:
- Electronic - Annual & Quarterly - own site report
- Electronic - Annual & Quarterly - all sites report
- Hard Copy (printed)- Annual & Quarterly - all sites report: p:Julie Mojica
Managers and Directors in the CRITICAL CARE Program access the following reports:
- Critical Care Sharepoint ExtraNet - Director's Chart Report all sites and Regional report
HSC, STB, GRA:
- PDF reports are placed in the password protected Critical Care Sharepoint ExtraNet by Database Statistician AND
- an email that includes the link to this sharepoint, is sent to Directors and Managers when updated reports are available.
ICU special reports
- PDF's and other types of special reports are placed in File share HSC Critical Care by the Database Statistician AND
- an email with a link to specific folder in this file share, is sent to notify requestor that information is available.
Internal Medicine Reports
- PDF Reports are placed in Public Folders in Outlook called Critical Care and Medicine Database (MEDCC) by Pagasa Torres, Data Processor under the direction of the Database Program Statistician, Julie Mojica
- The public folder access rights are based on our Outlook Mailing Lists#MEDCC lists
- Prior to sending out any quarterly or annual reports, the Data Processor does Outlook Mailing Lists#Updating of MEDCC mailing lists.
- individuals get sent a link in an email to a share to a specific folder for their site Report: (INTMED_CCMEDDB_STATS(\\HSC1MSFP0001)