From CCMDB WikiJump to navigationJump to search
TISS therapeutic variables: T42 to T48
T43 & T44 are mutually exclusive. Select only ONE item per day that will give you the most points.
- T42 - Tube feeding - If client is being tube fed then there should not be any points for item # 86, unless there is another type of drain tube.
- Parenteral Nutrition (PN):
- T45 - Oral / NG replacement of fluid above maintainence - Forced fluids per NG.
- T46 - Balloon tamponade of varices (Blakemore)
- T47 - Gastric lavage for active bleeding
- T48 - Kayexalate/colonic enema