The Database Task Team has been reviewing the entire Database Program and submitting recommendation to the Database Steering committee for approval and changes.
See Task Team Meeting - Rolling Agenda and Minutes for items currently under discussion. Suggest items for discussion by adding the to any article.
Purpose of Database Task Team
- review each and every element collected, what is collected and how it is obtained at each ICU site in the city
- find more efficient ways of collecting elements
- eliminate or add elements collected
- improve quality of data elements collected
- free up and divert 10% of resource time to quality control audit
- present recommendation to the Database Steering Committee for approval
Members of the Database Task Group
- p:Dr. Allan Garland
- p:Trish Ostryzniuk
- p:Joanna Velaco
- p:Julie Mojica
- p:Tina Tenbergen
- p:Michelle Lagadi
If you have comments for this group, please add a discussion section to this page and let us know.
The group meets once per month or more often if needed, usually in HSC GE214 meeting room.
How to put a question in an article for the Task Team list to review