Category:Musculoskeletal/soft tissue neoplasm
From CCMDB WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Pathologic fracture due to neoplasm (3 P)
Pages in category "Musculoskeletal/soft tissue neoplasm"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Bone NOS, pathologic fracture due to neoplastic disease
- Bone or bone marrow, metastatic malignancy to it (also code primary site)
- Bone or cartilage (any location), primary malignancy
- Bone or cartilage, benign neoplasm