for info on the priority Re-sort button see that article
kind of a leftover page; need to either make it the process, or clean it up.
This article contains links to pages (and headings if applicable) in the order of priorities of changes. Primarily it's a tool for Tina and Trish to communicate, but if you have a problem with the prioritization please feel free to comment.
Prioritized List of Changes
- Target date expected: First week of May 2017.Trish Ostryzniuk 16:52, 2017 April 21 (CDT)
DSM labs exchange
- DSM_Lab_Extract - article needs clean up. Trish Ostryzniuk 17:39, 2017 February 7 (CST)
- take to Task meeting in April 2017 - review in house processing steps of lab data dumps.
- Test DSM data testing- completed but clean up article.
- Fix master table - removed unnecessary columns of data and put RHA's
- in the interm, Pagasa only has to enter postal code, town and RHA until this table is fixed up.
change APACHE tab to ICU tab and Medicine Tab (Alert)
- when fixing up CCMDB tabs, to reduce confusion, change APACHE tab to ICU tab and the medicine one to Medicine tab.
- APACHE article refers to ICU
- ALERT article refers Medicine not APACHE article
Reports into Access
- Tina to review further with Julie when at this point. Must check it if consistent with Visit Admit DtTm field.Trish Ostryzniuk 15:38, 2016 September 26 (CDT)
- Linking - priority because alot of report rely on it.Trish Ostryzniuk 12:56, 2014 September 23 (CDT)
- Large diff in time
- Short diff but inconsistent locations (incl EMIP)
Ttenbergen 13:56, 2014 August 18 (CDT) --Trish Ostryzniuk 17:43, 2014 May 2 (CDT
Changes to CCMDB needed to get rid of Data collection Log sheet
See Minutes Team Meeting June 8, 2016 item 3.
in progress, see MB Health Tool.mdb
CFE editing - need integrity checks in place to catch editing errors
- Admit transfer discharge range as from CCMDB
Dispo Field clean-up
Julie is finishing last cross check, can remove fields when she is done Ttenbergen 11:25, 2016 September 26 (CDT) 2016_Time_and_Place_changes
- all of Category:Potential Change