All data collection offices in the Regional have access to a printer in your office. If you lose your connection to your printer, please call eHealth ServiceDesk.
You can trouble shoot this yourself if you know the name of the print server and the printer name. Some of these are already in the table below, please update it if you have local information.
setting up a printer
To set up the printer so you can print:
- Open a File Explorer window (e.g. press windows key - E)
- cut and paste the print server for your printer from the table below into the address bar
- find the printer from the table below and double-click it.
- when a window titled with the printer name appears the printer is installed
Alternatively you can use the laptop printer setup batch file
- The regional server maintenance folder contains a batch file that can assist in connecting to a network printer.
- The batch file is named "laptop setup printer.bat" and takes the parameters "server" and "printer queue name".
- It can be used to Add, Change or Remove a printer connection from the laptop.
Table of printers used by CCMDB offices
|office||print server||printer name||printer model||contracted/owned||note|
|Health Sciences Center Office||\\hsc1msfp0022||HSGF216XPRO1||Lexmark LXMS312DX1||#Owned- (on network)|
|HSC Main office||\\hsc1msfp0022||HSJJ387XPR01||Lexmark X463||#contracted - (on network)|
|HSC Main office||\\hsc1msfp0022||HSJJ387XPRO2||HP LaserJet P2055dn||#Owned - U of M, Dept of Internal Medicine (on network)|
|HSC Main office||\\hsc1msfp0022||HSJJ399XPR01||#contracted by HSC Critical Care Program (colour printer: we have access to it thru network and it is located in Critical Care office area)|
|Grace Hospital Office||\\ GGH1MSFP0002||ghdw2019pr01||HP Laserjet P4015X||#Owned - networked printer||This printer was moved from VIC to GRA end of October 2018 with consolidation and closing of Vic as a data collection site. The program owned this printer. The original, old Gra printer in this office, HP LaserJet 1320, was removed by eHealth. It was not owned by our program.|
|St Boniface Hospital Office (Medicine)/St Boniface Hospital Office (Critical Care)||\\reg2msfp0008\SBXN4069PR01||SBXN4069PR01||Lexmark MS5210N||#Owned|
- toner - order from Grand & Toy
- Contact Data Processor
- All supplies are now through Konica
- email the helpdesk at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 1-888-446-9677 – MYOPS
- National Customer Support Centre is located in Mississauga, Ontario
- Open Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET.
eHealth Printer Optimizations Info
- See: WRHA printer optimization & request information[--[User:TOstryzniuk|Trish Ostryzniuk]] 16:09, 2019 September 23
determining your printer name and queue set up on your laptop
- click start menu, settings, printers and faxes
- your printer name and server would be something like SM340_1Q on hscprint1 where "SM340_1Q" is the printer name and "hscprint1" is the print server