|Data Element (edit)|
|Field Name:||Transfer Delay|
|CCMDB Label:||not stated|
|CCMDB tab:||not stated|
|Program:||Med and CC|
We report the following in days:
- Transfer Delay Over 2 hours for Critical Care (ie subtract 2 hrs from transfer delay)
- Transfer Delay Over 4 hours for Medicine (ie subtract 2 hrs from transfer delay)
- ICU (see infobox)
- Medicine - Oct 1, 2003
- Quarter and Fiscal Year Reports of both Critical Care and Medicine Programs
- Critical Care Quality Improvement Team
- Avoidable Days in ICU
IICU and H6 Reporting
For the ICU annual and quarter reports, the transfer ready delay to the IICU and to HSC H6 (LTV) will be reported separately from the transfer delay to the other Wards and home. This imply that in addition to the total transfer delay, there will be two more derived delay variables, namely:
- to HSC IICU/H6, and
- to other wards/Home (including nursing home/long term care facility)
The Dispo location will be used to define the destination. As per Dr. Garland & Dr.Paunovic.
Calculation when transfer time missing
The following definitions are used by Julie in reporting from SAS, and by centralized_data_front_end.accdb to calculate the created_variables query.
For Critical Care if discharge time < 1000 HR then dummy=0001 HR (12:01 am), else if discharge time >= 1000 HR dummy=1000HR (10:00 am)
This was based on Critical Care Vital Sign Monitor.
For Medicine, if discharge time < 1200 HR then dummy=0001 HR (12:01 am) , else if discharge time >= 1200 HR dummy=1200HR (12:00 noon)
This is as per approval by Dr. Roberts .
Data Integrity Checks
Data Integrity Checks (SMW)
|Query check long transfer delay||CCMDB.accdb||needs review|