Jump to navigation Jump to search
Legacy ContentThis page contains Legacy Content.
- Explanation: These are no longer collected in labs, but are instead collected as part of CCI.
- Successor: Converting Lab Counts to CCI
Click Expand to show legacy content.
Collection change 2018-12-31
The L_Labs_Flowsheet table table in the CCMDB.accdb and Centralized_data.mdb contains the data we collect as part of Lab Collection Process.
Also see Labs collected list for a list.
It is linked to L_Log table by D_ID.
- L_Lab_Flowsheet_ID - unique record ID
- D_ID / Pat_ID - link to L_Log
- Entry_dt - date line was entered, see #Meaning of lines
No pages for labs that meet the semantic mediawiki criteria
Meaning of lines
Lines in this table give an incremental picture of how many labs were counted since last count for this patient. For a total count of labs for a patient see Query L_Labs_total.
Labs no longer collected
See: Legacy Labs