|Dx:||Nerve root or nerve plexus disorder|
|Pre-ICD10 counterpart:||No corresponding old article|
|APACHE Como Component:||none|
|APACHE Acute Component:||none|
|External ICD10 Documentation|
This diagnosis is a part of ICD10 collection.
- Brachial neuritis/plexitis
- This code is used combined with Disorder of vein, NOS for Thoracic outlet syndrome/obstruction, an entity including compression/obstruction of any combination of nerves, veins and arteries in the passageway from the neck to the axilla.
Alternate ICD10s to consider coding instead or in addition
- Nerve root, cervical spinal cord, injury/trauma
- Nerve root, lumbar spinal cord, injury/trauma
- Nerve root, thoracic spinal cord, injury/trauma
Candidate Combined ICD10 codes
also code cause if known
Related CCI Codes
Data Integrity Checks (automatic list)