Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Pre-ICD10 counterpart:||Peripheral Neuropathy|
|APACHE Como Component:||none|
|APACHE Acute Component:||none|
|External ICD10 Documentation|
This diagnosis is a part of ICD10 collection.
incl nerve entrapment syndromes;
- Mononeuropathy is damage that occurs to a single nerve. This damage can cause an individual pain, loss of movement, and or numbness.
- Mononeuropathy occurs when covering of the nerve (the myelin sheath) or part of the nerve cell is damaged. The damage prevents nerves from spreading signals.
Alternate ICD10s to consider coding instead or in addition
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- nerve root or nerve plexus disorder
- Neuropathy, peripheral, drug-induced
- Neuropathy (peripheral), alcohol-induced
- Peripheral neuropathy or polyneuropathy, NOS
Candidate Combined ICD10 codes
Related CCI Codes
Data Integrity Checks (automatic list)
Show all ICD10 Subcategories