Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Pre-ICD10 counterpart:||Peripheral Neuropathy|
|APACHE Como Component:||none|
|APACHE Acute Component:||none|
|External ICD10 Documentation|
This diagnosis is a part of ICD10 collection.
- Mononeuropathy is damage that occurs to a single nerve. This damage can cause an individual pain, loss of movement, and or numbness.
- Mononeuropathy occurs when covering of the nerve (the myelin sheath) or part of the nerve cell is damaged. The damage prevents nerves from spreading signals.
- Neuropathy (nerve damage), radial nerve
- Radial nerve entrapment
- Radial nerve lesion
- Radial nerve palsy
- Radial tunnel syndrome (supinator syndrome)
Alternate ICD10s to consider coding instead or in addition
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- nerve root or nerve plexus disorder
- Neuropathy, peripheral, drug-induced
- Neuropathy (peripheral), alcohol-induced
- Peripheral neuropathy or polyneuropathy, NOS
Candidate Combined ICD10 codes
Related CCI Codes
Data Integrity Checks (automatic list)