Query check tmp BedHeld
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Data Integrity Checks|
|Summary:||Validates that the DtTm for the first Service tmp entry is the same as that for the first Boarding Loc entry|
|Related:||BedHeldEnd DtTm, Dispo DtTm|
|Uses L Problem table:||not relevant for this app|
|Implementation Date:||not entered|
Required checks as per Julie:
- for AMA AWOL or procedure, bed held end dttm must always be after dispo dttm.
- if bed held end dttm = dispo dttm and AMA, should be AMA protocol.
- If item= AMA protocol , the dttm entry is still required.
- For the two AMA entries, Dispo needs to be "AMA"
- 2023-01-11 Discussed at JALT and decided to not have a cross check for "procedure" against "Dispo"
- 2023-01-10 Julie identified needed checks