The "Pre-send Checker" button on the main screen of CCMDB.accdb applies the same checks that will happen automaticlaly before sending.
Use of the button is completely optional. It is intended so collectors can check if their data is complete before leaving the ward, so they don't need to go back to get additional information when they try to send, and sending rejects their data. The same checks get applied automatically before sending, so there is no need to click this button before sending.
What is actually checked
This data may be out-of date, for the actual checks see the Tmp_checker module in CCMDB.accdb.
The following things get checked, in this order:
- are there any patients that don't have the Minimal Data Set?
- Check duplicate patient
- are there any TMP entries not consistent with table s_tmp? (query s_tmp_project_item_consistent)
- any #checks against current tmp projects (see below)
- are there any patients with diagnoses we are eliminating?
checks against current tmp projects
- Query check tmp 2 BL TR S same tm
- Query check tmp BedHeld
- Query check tmp Boarding Loc Service first same
- Query check tmp Service and Boarding Loc during admission timeframe
- Query check tmp generate allowed
- Query check tmp service and program consistency
- Query check tmp service or location duplicate
- Query s tmp ABO TEE checks
- Query s tmp Boarding Loc ER delay reasonable
- Query s tmp Boarding Loc date item
- Query s tmp EuroSCORE II checks
- Query s tmp IICU consult dispo to IICU but no tmp
- Query s tmp QASeptic Dx no tmp ICD10
- Query s tmp QASeptic tmp no dx
- Query s tmp apostrophe in comment
- Query s tmp check Boarding Loc and TransferReadyDtTm pairs
- Query s tmp check combined Boarding Loc and TransferReadyDtTm
- Query s tmp project item consistent