Transfer Ready Access database
Legacy ContentThis page contains Legacy Content.
- Explanation: This article refers to a legacy project, this was not pursued further.
- Successor: No successor was entered
Click Expand to show legacy content.
ICU transfer tracking paper log – (implemented by Dr. Gray and Dr. Garland as an attempt to find a possibly more reliable way to get transfer ready dates for ICU). If more reliable then administration will approve that data collector's stop collecting this information from the ICU charts.
- HSC_ICU calls admitting department when patient is transfer ready.
- Admitting clerk records transfer ready on form.
- Denise Felbel faxes form to Wendy Sebastianowich (Perry Gray’s admin assist). Form faxed when page is full.
- Wendy faxes form to data processing office, JJ387.
- Date is entered into an Access Database on our share drive X (Transfer_Ready_Tracker.mdb)
\\HSC1MSfP001\Med_CCMDB_Special_Projects\Transfer_READY_Tracker--TOstryzniuk 17:58, 30 November 2009 (CST) Removed broken link: "Admit%2C_Transfer_and_Discharge_date_and_time#Discussion_2