Jump to navigation Jump to search
Legacy ContentThis page contains Legacy Content.
- Explanation: This is a legacy data field, its DataElementEndDate is in the past.
- Successor: No successor was entered
Click Expand to show legacy content.
|Data Element (edit)|
|CCMDB Label:||not stated|
Contains the number of abdominal ultrasounds a client has had during an admission to our unit.
Legacy implementation right in the table
Will be replaced by CCI:
- abdominal ultrasound evaluates the organs and other structures in the upper abdomimal area (upper: liver, spleen, pancreas, gallbadder, kidney…..)
- renal ultrasound - U/S of kidney so count as an abdominal U/S.
- pelvic ultrasound evaluates the structures and organs in the lower abdominal area (pelvis). (bladder, uterus, ovary, prostate……) - we don't include in test counts.
Also see: Echocardiogram