Category:Infection with implied pathogen
From CCMDB WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Pages about diagnoses that are always infection, but where the pathogen is implied, ie they can not have a pathogen added coded with them.
Pages in category "Infection with implied pathogen"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total.
- Infectious contact/exposure, HIV, without disease (yet)
- Infectious contact/exposure, rabies, without disease (yet)
- Infectious contact/exposure, tuberculosis, without disease (yet)
- Infestation, NOS
- Influenza pneumonia
- Influenza with nonrespiratory manifestations
- Influenza without pneumonia but with other respiratory manifestations
- Tetanus infection (due to toxoid of Clostridium tetani)
- Thrush (Candida infection of mouth)
- Toxoplasmosis OR for buglist Toxoplama gondii
- Tuberculosis of the nervous system
- Tuberculosis of the respiratory system, confirmed
- Typhoid fever or Paratyphoid fever (due to Salmonella typhi or Salmonella enterica)