Difference between revisions of "Centralized data front end.accdb Change Log 2019"
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
== Log ==
== Log ==
rolled out [[User:PTorres|PTorres]]
rolled out [[User:PTorres|PTorres]]
Revision as of 14:11, 2019 June 13
see the Development Documentation Category for other development logs This article is the change log for Centralized data front end.accdb. Also see Centralized data front end.accdb Change Request and CFE Data Integrity Checks.
rolled out PTorres 14:10, 2019 June 13 (CDT)
- Query NDC Trach_Dx_TISS Tina tweaked the query.
rolled out PTorres
- Query NDC Dialysis TISS CCI filter for ICU only
- Query NDC TISS CCI endoscopic filter the date starts 2019
- updated Query L ICD10 Charlson component points to use " Comorbid or Admit" and not "Comorbid or Acquired" as per Julie's comment in Charlson Comorbidity scoring in ICD10 codes.
rolled out Ttenbergen 22:57, 2019 May 9 (CDT)
- changed the data type for the ER Delay in Created variables common table to 'single' to be same as other transfer delay and LOS, as per request from Julie by email from 2019-03-27 Ttenbergen 22:57, 2019 May 9 (CDT)
rolled out Ttenbergen 18:06, 2019 May 9 (CDT)
- changed "email collector about patient data" button and "copy patient demographics for questioning" button to include D ID field.
rolled out --PTorres 14:20, 2019 May 9 (CDT)
- Delete Query Query NDC CLI unacceptable date
rolled outPTorres 15:49, 2019 May 2 (CDT)
rolled out PTorres 11:55, 2019 April 25 (CDT
- Tiss query also available in the downlist.
rolled out Ttenbergen 11:10, 2019 April 10 (CDT)
- updated query NDC_Dxs_vs_TISS_Dialysis to no longer require a TISS for apparently requiring Dxs since KDIGO definitions don't require dialysis.
rolled out PTorres 10:26, 2019 March 27 (CDT)
- Updated subform L_ICD10_subform_form to open by default in datasheet mode so new dxs can be added.
- updated PL missing L Tables content
rolled out PTorres 14:16, 2019 March 26 (CDT)
- updated Query L_ICD10_primary added the dispo date.
- updated Query Primary_admit added the dispo date
rolled out Ttenbergen 11:33, 2019 March 21 (CDT)
- deleted query L_ICD10_Charlson_Agepts - turns out we don't include the age in our Charlson
- fixed queries s_ICD10_Charlson_Comorbids, L_ICD10_Charlson_score
- imported from CCMDB.mdb: Query s ICD10 Chapter block dxs
- updated Query L_ICD10_primary to include chapter and block info from Query s ICD10 Chapter block dxs
rolled by Pagasa Ttenbergen 17:05, 2019 March 13 (CDT)
- updated query NDC_Trach_Dx_TISS; this was the first look at he query and there were lots of false positives. Ttenbergen 17:05, 2019 March 13 (CDT)
rolled PTorres 14:12, 2019 March 6 (CST)
rolled PTorres 09:38, 2019 February 7 (CST)
- update to PL missing L Tables content to exclude Labs check since no more labs in 2019
- increased number of queries shown in Apply Query
- removed the "open suspect links" button
- updated query NDC_VAP_No_AcqDX_but_VAP_DateinTMPV2 to exclude dispo > 2019
- deleted query "Query NDC discharged incomplete" as it is not used.
- deleted done in Query NDC Dialysis TISS CCI now.
- query "Query NDC CRRT TISS CCI"
- Query NDC HD TISS CCI
- Query NDC PD TISS CCI
rolled to server Ttenbergen 09:00, 2019 February 7 (CST)
- updated Query L_Dxs_w_primary and component "Primary_admit" to only list for patients discharged before 2019-01-01
- added query Query L_ICD10_primary
- copied to Master PTorres 10:22, 2019 January 30 (CST)
- updated query "NDC_missing_L_Tables_content" - was broken because still looking at old l_dxs and l_como; but also tweaked false positives
- PL missing L Tables content - had false positives due to wrong CCI logic
- also re-imported some old CLI, CRRT and VAP queries to be able to check them until the last pre-ICD10 patients are gone.
rolled Ttenbergen 09:29, 2019 January 30 (CST)
- updated Form LinkList that is triggered from "open suspect links" (used in Correcting suspect links) button to eliminate an error it was giving involving the ancient survive/expire field. However, this form is still not working right, and won't until Deceased patients is worked out. Added question about this there. Chances are we don't need this any more since this stuff is usually done with PLs and NDCs now. Left question in Deceased patients to deal with when that is resolved. Ttenbergen 08:38, 2019 January 7 (CST)
- updated to name additional D_ID fields so this will work in query dropdown:
- updated Function confirm_files_and_links() to no longer reconnect "s_ICD10_Block_Dxs", "s_ICD10_Blocks"
- fixed problem with link_suspect_negative_transit_time query
- re-connected the L_ICD10_subform_form to allow viewing dx descriptions rather than codes; turns out things are still fast, so the slow-down problem before must have been due to the CCI forms, which I don't need to re-connect because they list names already.
copied to server Ttenbergen 23:24, 2019 January 6 (CST)
- added rudimentary CCI and ICD10 forms; will need to make better
- updated Function confirm_files_and_links() to include the new tables used in ICD10 and CCI:
- imported queries and modified to use D_ID instead of Pat_ID as appropriate:
- query updates/creations:
- Query NDC_cardioversion_dx_vs_TISS - implemented
- "TISS_Errors_TISS_date_out_of_admission" - added L_Problems link and changed the date range tested to be Dispo_DtTm within the last year.
- TISS_Errors_vent_vs_vent2300 - implemented
- TISS_Errors_Vent_vs_mechanism - implemented
- Query NDC_Dialysis_TISS_CCI
- "Query NDC_PD_TISS_CCI"
- "Query NDC_HD_TISS_CCI"
- Query NDC_Dxs_vs_TISS_Dialysis
- Query NDC_Pacemaker_acquired_vs_TISS
- "NDC Missing TransferDate w pivot" as confirmed by Julie on that page
- "NDC_Pacemaker_TISS_wo_acquired" - was rolled in with query NDC Pacemaker acquired vs TISS
- "NDC_VAP_no_TISS" deleted for now; the old one was old dxs so no longer any good, and check currently does not make sense under new collection rules.
- renamed "NDC missing L Tables content" to PL missing L Tables content as confirmed by Julie since that is really something that needs to be run before linking