Disorder of diaphragm
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Disorder of diaphragm
|APACHE Como Component:
|APACHE Acute Component:
|External ICD10 Documentation
This diagnosis is a part of ICD10 collection.
- This code includes acquired diaphragmatic paralysis
- It excludes congenital diaphragmatic abnormalities (see below)
Alternate ICD10s to consider coding instead or in addition
- Hiatus (diaphragmatic) hernia
- Respiratory system, congenital malformation
- Congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH) is a birth defect of the diaphragm. The most common type of CDH is a Bochdalek hernia; other types include Morgagni hernia, diaphragm eventration and central tendon defects of the diaphragm.
Candidate Combined ICD10 codes
Related CCI Codes
Data Integrity Checks (automatic list)