Disorder of ocular muscles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Dx:||Disorder of ocular muscles|
|Pre-ICD10 counterpart:||none assigned|
|APACHE Como Component:||none|
|APACHE Acute Component:||none|
|External ICD10 Documentation|
This diagnosis is a part of ICD10 collection.
- Strabismus - a disorder in which the two eyes don't line up in the same direction. This results in "crossed eyes" or "walleye."
- Nystagmus - fast, uncontrollable movements of the eyes, sometimes called "dancing eyes"
- Ophthalmoplegia is the paralysis or weakness of the eye muscles. It can affect one or more of the six muscles that hold the eye in place and control its movement. There are two types of ophthalmoplegia: chronic progressive external ophthalmoplegia and internal ophthalmoplegia
- 6th cranial nerve palsy combine with Disorder of cranial nerves, NOS
- 4th cranial nerve palsy, combine with Disorder of cranial nerves, NOS
Alternate ICD10s to consider coding instead or in addition
Candidate Combined ICD10 codes
Related CCI Codes
Data Integrity Checks (automatic list)