Legacy ContentThis page contains Legacy Content.
- Explanation: Legacy March 1 2021 (Stopped collecting and distribution to ICU's. HSC ICU as per Dr Bojan Paunovic,they will make their own)
- Successor: No successor was entered
Click Expand to show legacy content.
The Diagnosis "Greensheet" is filled in and used by the Critical Care Physicians across the Region. The information on the form provides some of the data we collect and supports data collectors efforts.
Data on Greensheet
- Primary Admit Diagnosis
- complications (problems, procedures and surgery) that occur after unit admission (also referred to as "acquired diagnosis").
- Comorbid conditions
- Admit date and time, Discharge date and time and Transfer Ready date and time
- Discontinuation of Treatment
CC Data Collector Responsibilities
Ordering Green Sheets
Disposal of Green Sheets
After use, collect and dispose into appropriate confidential waste at your site.
HSC ICU staff can deposit Green sheets into confidential waste bucket located in JJ387 by Pagasa's desk.
We discussed 2018-04-11 whether we need to change the green sheet for ICD10 due to the change to separate procedures and diagnoses. We decided that we don't. It would just confuse physicians, and our collectors can get the info they need off the sheets as they are.
stop of sending to main office
- NEW Nov 13.13: Do not send green sheets to main office. Trish Ostryzniuk
Green sheet use Survey and completeness check
- See: Green sheet use Survey Nov 2013 Completed Nov 14.13
- See: Green sheet completeness manual audit reviewing period of: Oct 15 to 25, 2013.
Green Sheet Compliance Data Stop Date
There used to be data collection and tallying by our collectors to keep track of physician compliance. This is no longer done as of August 20.09. The Statistician has the compliance reports from the greensheets.mdb.
Medicine Green Sheet Stop Date
As of December 7, 2009, after email directions from Dr. Roberts, greensheets are no longer facilitated or processed on medicine units by the medicine database program.