|Pre-ICD10 counterpart:||Other Medical Problem|
|APACHE Como Component:||none|
|APACHE Acute Component:||none|
|External ICD10 Documentation|
This diagnosis is a part of ICD10 collection.
- These are a group of psychiatric disorders in which both mood/affective (depression and/or mania) and schizophrenic symptoms are prominent but which do not justify a diagnosis of either schizophrenia or depressive or manic episodes.
- Do not code this unless it is SPECIFICALLY listed in the chart.
Alternate ICD10s to consider coding instead or in addition
- Schizoaffective disorders
- Delusional disorder
- Psychosis/psychotic disorder, NOS, acute or chronic
- Manic episode or mania or hypomania without bipolar disorder
- Bipolar affective disorder
- Depressive episode without major depressive disorder
- Depression (major depressive disorder, recurrent depression)
- Mood (affective) disorder, NOS
- Postpartum/peripartum depression
Candidate Combined ICD10 codes
Related CCI Codes
Data Integrity Checks (automatic list)