"Pushing" Centralized data.mdb
This article describes how the Data Processor "pushes up" (ie moves to the server from her local c:\ drive) Centralized_data.mdb and PHI.mdb for editing. The file gets moved to the server because collectors can send to it there.
Data should always be in a "pushed" state during designated sending times.
Instructions / Steps to Push
Make sure to close database!
- double-click on Centralized_CCMDB (folder shortcut icon)
- double click on Push_up_centralized_data.vbs
- Prompts do you want to ...
- Answer Yes
- Wait for the program to push which takes approx. 5 minutes
- Prompts finished processing pull script
- click OK
- The Push/Pull log will show whether you are in 'push' or 'pull' mode.
The current state of pushing/pulling can be seen in the Push/Pull log
At the beginning and end of the day, it should ALWAYS be in push mode.