Push up centralized data.vbs
The Push_up_centralized_data.vbs moves the files used by CFE to their various server locations.
Push_up_centralized_data.bat does the following, writing progress to a log file
- checks for new version of itself
- checks for new version of Centralized data front end.accdb
- moves Centralized data.mdb from local to master
- moves PHI.mdb from local to master
- Data Processor uses a shortcut to this on her desktop
Local, where copies to:
Log file of push and pull of centralized
see Push/Pull log
- removed processing for TISS28 since that file is now static
- updated file path for x:\ after Shared Health made server changes.
- changed DSM Labs Consistency check.accdb references DSM Labs data.accdbTtenbergen 11:53, 2018 May 18 (CDT)
- added DSM Labs Consistency check.accdb to the process Ttenbergen 10:14, 2017 May 3 (CDT)
- added TISS28 to the process Ttenbergen 16:51, 2016 August 18 (CDT)
change so CCMDB.accdb is copied to c:\ccmdb_program\ instead
in live location now Ttenbergen 10:02, 2015 September 28 (CDT)
- edited some spots where "pull" was used in stead of push, eg log file generation Ttenbergen 10:02, 2015 September 28 (CDT)
in live location now Ttenbergen 17:06, 2015 May 20 (CDT)
- changed backup locations
- network_backup = "M:\Backup"
- c_Backups = network_backup & "\Centralized_data"
- p_Backups = network_backup & "\PHI"
- t_Backups = network_backup & "\TISS28" (added)(not used yet)
in live location now Ttenbergen 15:18, 2014 October 9 (CDT)
- added lock checks to the copy-to-local of phi.mdb and centralize_data.mdb Ttenbergen 15:08, 2014 October 9 (CDT)
- making the three sister scripts consistent Ttenbergen 15:08, 2014 October 9 (CDT)
original version released today Ttenbergen 16:00, 2014 March 18 (CDT)