|Dx:||Anemia due to nutritional deficiency, NOS|
|Pre-ICD10 counterpart:||none assigned|
|APACHE Como Component:||none|
|APACHE Acute Component:||none|
|External ICD10 Documentation|
This diagnosis is a part of ICD10 collection.
- A medical condition can reduce the absorption of nutrients that can lead to anemia. One example is Celiac's disease.
- Any illness that affects appetite or ability to eat can lead to this as well.
- Iron, folate, Vitamen B12 and low intake of Vitamen C can all lead to anemia.
Alternate ICD10s to consider coding instead or in addition
- Anemia due to iron deficiency
- Anemia due to vitamin B12 deficiency
- Anemia due to folate deficiency
- Disorder of mineral metabolism, NOS
- Other Anemias (Category:Anemia)
Candidate Combined ICD10 codes
- combine with cause if known.
Related CCI Codes
Data Integrity Checks (automatic list)