|Active?:||aborted in planning|
|Program:||CC and Med|
|Requestor:||Allan Garland and a Resident|
Legacy ContentThis page contains Legacy Content.
- Explanation: It was determined that the data could be found elsewhere. The values were never added to s_tmp table.
Click Expand to show legacy content.
Perry Gray got back to me about his desire to distinguish Witnessed vs. Unwitnessed Cardiac Arrests in our databases.
- AG ADDITIONAL INPUT ON APRIL 20.18 -- In further discussions with Perry Gray, we (the database system) do NOT need to collect this data (at least for now). Perry has a different, more direct (and easier for us) way to get the info he needs.
Data Collection Instructions
for which patients to code
how to code in CCMDB TMP
For every qualifying patient enter:
- Project: Arrest Witnessing
- Item / Column N: enter one of the following
- arrest witnessed
- arrest not witnessed
- Date: form date
Start and Stop Dates
It was determined that we will not need this project.
CCMDB Data Integrity Checks
We won't implement any at start of project until we have some data to do a sanity check, but will likely need the following:
- if patient qualifies (HSC and arrest) then an entry must be present
- date or checkbox have to be filled
- if date is filled, date has to be between Arrive_DtTm and Dispo_DtTm