WRHA Regional Daily ICU Bed census (White Board)
The ICU utilizes this process to collaboratively manage all ICU beds in the Region. The Critical Care Finance Director uses the bed census data for administrative purposes.
On May 3, 2012 this process became electronic. See: File:BedCensusAnnouncement Letter May 2012.pdf.
To see the actual ICU white board itself, go to: Electronic ICU bed census.
Bed Census Data Collection Process
- Individual ICU’s in the city must fax forms to HSC MICU when there is a bed change in their unit.
- The HSC MICU unit clerk manually enters the information directly into: Electronic ICU bed census
- The HSC-MICU unit clerk updates the electronic "White Board" every time a change of beds form is faxed in from and ICU in the Region.
- The ICU/Medicine Data Processor picks up the faxed in bed census forms twice a week from the main ICU.
Location of Bed census data
- the Share point is for the Critical Care Program and being maintained by Christopher Roque, Administrative Assistant to p:Dr. Bojan Paunovic. Christopher knows who have access to it: Critical Care directors, managers, clinical educators, etc.
- The Report is just one of the many information shown in the Share point. --JMojica 15:43, 2020 October 2
Bed Census Form
- Latest updated form: January 23, 2012 and for STB on April 19, 2012
- First updated form: December, 1, 2010
Web Page not working - contact?
<link no longer available>
Web page down - dates
- May 7, 8, 9.2016 - missing data