Legacy ContentThis page contains Legacy Content.
- Explanation: This is a legacy data field, its DataElementEndDate is in the past.
- Successor: No successor was entered
Click Expand to show legacy content.
|Data Element (edit)|
|CCMDB Label:||not stated|
Chest Xrays (CXR) contains the manually counted number of chest xrays (CXR) done during a patient's stay in our unit.
Legacy implementation right in the table
For more info you can go to: Wikipedia CXR
- for multiple views just count 1
- we don't count
- AP upper "abdominal" xray
- this item is used in the Quarterly report