From CCMDB Wiki
Legacy only, see below for details
July 6, 2007
May 10, 2011. --TOstryzniuk 19:47, 10 May 2011 (CDT)
STB-CICU patients' EuroScore is being recorded. See The EuroScore Website for more information.
- this is a risk stratification system used by the Doctors for cardiac patients. The score is found on the perfusionists sheet, written around the edges of the sheet somewhere, in the OR section of the chart.( Not always done ). It is recorded in the temporary project section, under project euroscore in the first box, euroscore in the second box and the actual score is put in the last box.
- Cardiac patients in the CICU are followed by the CICU data collecter. Mark the patient type cardiac.
- p:Lois Bilesky is collecting this data for St Boniface.
- the information is obtained from the Perfusion Sheet (white copy) on the chart.
- It is not collected for all patients. Only documented if available.
- Julie has reported that there was only one requested for this information and that was in late 2007. None since. TOstryzniuk 19:56, 10 May 2011 (CDT)