Function Dispo Chronological()
Legacy ContentThis page contains Legacy Content.
- Explanation: Change to replace Accept DtTm with first Service tmp entry, and Arrive DtTm with first Boarding Loc
- Successor: various cross checks against Boarding Loc and Service tmp entry
Click Expand to show legacy content.
|Data Integrity Checks|
|Summary:||Checks that the registry times are in a sensible chronological order.|
|Uses L Problem table:||not relevant for this app|
Retired as part of Change to replace Accept DtTm with first Service tmp entry, and Arrive DtTm with first Boarding Loc as there is nothing left to check here, and all the tmp based checks are already done elsewhere.
The check will generate an error if:
- Arrive DtTm has to be before or equal to Accept DtTm
- Arrive DtTm has to be before or equal Transfer Ready DtTm
- Arrive DtTm has to be before Dispo DtTm
- Transfer Ready DtTm has to be before Dispo DtTm
- Dispo DtTm has to be before Now() / today
Transfer vs (accept vs arrive)
In the real world, the Transfer Ready DtTm could well be between Accept DtTm and Arrive DtTm. Our check would flag this as an error. As per ICU Database Task Group Meeting – January 24, 2019 | Task Meeting 209-01-24 point 8 it was decided to continue to only allow a transfer date after arrival date. The rationale was that we don't care about time wasted outside of our units/wards, only on our units.