Project Legacy Co-managed
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page contains sparse legacy information we brought in from the old R_Filter Field when it was decommissioned.
- CCN/CC (co managed CCU patients intubated/non ventilated) – 633 records from 1989-2004 at STB/HSC MICU. Based on the D_ID, the physical location-service involves, CCU, MICU, SICU.
- The concept is related to the later project ICUotherService with a twist (i.e. with intub/non ventilated procedures).
- In our old documentation booklet it said "This codes applies to coronary care patients who are deemed too sick for the Coronary Care Unit and are managed or co-managed in the Medical ICU because they required either ventilation, inotropes, central lines or IABP. "
- If this is the definition, I wonder when filtered from L_LOG, the D_ID label have CCU, SICU in addition to HSC MICU or STB MICU (showed HSC_CCU--*, HSC_MICU--*, HSC_SICU--*,STB_CCU-*, STB_MICU-*, VIC_MICU-*) . Not sure if VIC_MICU is an entry error but this has acquired dx Debridement-cardiovascular entry, maybe correct. Also maybe the physical location does not matter? --JMojica 14:53, 2022 August 29 (CDT)
- Project: Project Legacy Co-managed
- Item: CC or CCN
- Not used: start_dt and start_tm, integer, float, checkbox, comment
- added the relevant lines to s_tmp table Ttenbergen 11:43, 2023 July 6 (CDT)
- Pagasa transitioned this data from the R_Filter Field field using the following query. PTorres 14:29, 2023 July 19 (CDT)
INSERT INTO L_TmpV2 ( D_ID, Project, Item, D_Tmp_ID ) SELECT L_Log.D_ID, "Legacy Co-managed" AS Project, L_Log.R_Filter AS Item, [D_ID] & "-LCM_import" AS D_Tmp_ID FROM L_Log WHERE (((L_Log.R_Filter) In ("CCN","CC")));