This page explains how one would re-send previously sent data. There are extra steps if this is done by the Data processor. This pretty much only needs to be done as part of Cleaning up a failed send.
Steps only required for Data processor
Copy the backup data to the PC:
- find a copy of collector's backup CCMDB data on the Regional server, and follow CCMDB data.mdb restore from Regional Server
- make sure you have the latest version of CCMDB.accdb
Steps required to re-send
Prepare Centralized data.mdb
- in Centralized data.mdb, on Regional Server\output (full address:
\\ad.wrha.mb.ca\WRHA\REGION\SHARED\ICU_DATA_COLLECTION\output), set the RecordStatus field to "Incomplete" for the records you will re-send
- Open CCMDB.accdb
- review patient list to ensure you have the version of the patients you want to resend (only applies when dealing with restored data)
- set the patient RecordStatus field to "complete" from "sent"
- Press the Send Records button
- press "OK" and type in your own First Name_RESEND, example: Suzie_Resend
- press "OK"
If you get a duplicate error you probably didn't follow #Prepare Centralized data.mdb.