Legacy ContentThis page contains Legacy Content.
- Explanation: discontinued as part of move to ICD10/CCI.
- Successor: see individual task pages for successor codes
Click Expand to show legacy content.
We are collecting tasks items for research purposes:
- BIPAP/CPAP Task
- Dialysis Tasks - 2 tasks, hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis
- Trach Task
Please follow the guidelines given in the individual article for each task, and these guidelines will be taken into account for any analysis of task data.
To facilitate task collection CCMDB.mdb automatically adds a task entry "fill" for each of the tasks for every new patient. The corresponding dx codes sort before the allowed tasks, so clicking on any one of them will bring up the allowed tasks as next options. Using a "fill" task instead of defaulting to "none" will prevent anyone from just forgetting to set this while still facilitating easier entry of tasks.
- As of January 1, 2019 these will now be collected in CCI. For all patients who are still in unit after December 31, 2018, Data Collectors will code these item in CCI from picklist. See CCI Collection Mode Trish Ostryzniuk 17:39, 2018 December 24 (CST)
Why not default to "none"
We thought about defaulting these to "none" but decided not to do this because some of them are rare and the risk of missing those if they are always defaulted would be to great. Ttenbergen 10:26, 3 November 2010 (CDT)
- Start Date: December 15, 2006; Medicine Program only (in Task.mdb collection started on Dec 19.2006)
- Stop Date: 2018-12-31
When the ALERT Scale / Overstay was implemented for the Medicine Program, the collection of iTISS data was stopped. A need was identified to continue to monitor a few specific items for research and other purposes.