(T) Back, NOS
|CCI component 1 codes - what organ was something done to|
|Procedure:||(T) Back, NOS|
|CCI 1 code:||1.SJ|
This procedure is a part of CCI Collection. This is one of the CCI component 1 codes - what organ was something done to.
- "(T) Soft Tissue of Back"
- "(T) Sacrum, Coccyx"
- buttock / buttocks
- skin, subcutaneous tissue, muscle, tendons, ligaments
- and sacroiliac joint
- For muscles, tendons and ligaments, see the appropriate code in Category:Soft tissue.
- For nerves, see the appropriate code in Category:Neuro Px
- For arteries, veins, blood vessels, see the appropriate code in Category:Vessel
- cartilage NOT associated with joints -- e.g. cartilage of the ear ((D) Ear, NOS, (T) Ear, NOS) or nose ((D) Nose, (T) Nose)
- boney part of joint
Collecting "CCI collect each" items
- "CCI collect each" items are entered each time they happen
- Px Date
- Px Count
- if they happen more than once on a day, enter the number of times for that day, otherwise enter a Px Count of 1
Px Date for patients who move
See Px Date#Moves
Alternate CCIs to consider coding instead or in addition
|Other procedure in Therapeutic Procedure:|
Related ICD10 Codes
|CCI_Picklist||CCI component 1 codes - what organ was something done to||CCI component 2 codes - what was done|